- 1.5 pounds shrimp
- 2 cups corn
- 1 bunch of asparagus (chopped)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- Red pepper flakes, to taste
- 2 tablespoons green onion (thinly sliced)
- 1 pound fettuccine or linguine
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons basil leaves (roughly chopped)
- Bring a pot of water to a boil over high heat. Add pasta and cook until al dente.
- While the pasta is cooking, add oil to a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and stir to coat in oil. Cook, stirring occasionally, until fragrant. About 2-3 minutes.
- Increase heat to medium-high and add shrimp. Season with salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes. Cook, stirring constantly and flipping sides, until shrimp turn pink, 1 to 2 minutes. Remove shrimp from the skillet and set aside.
- Add corn and asparagus and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes, or until warmed through. Add shrimp back to the skillet and toss to combine.
- Drain cooked pasta and return to the pot or transfer to a serving bowl. Pour skillet contents over pasta and toss. Sprinkle with scallions and chopped basil. Season with additional salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes to taste.
*Note: This is best served warm and enjoyed immediately. If you have any leftovers, we recommend adding a drizzle of water before warming up.